Here are two of my favorite discoveries:
1) The McCain Walter Reed Mix-Up
- At first, I just thought, "Oh boy - another green screen!" - but this morning, it became clear that this was a gaffe of an entirely different level.
2) The PalinDrome
- This blog "by" Sarah Palin is the funniest piece of political satire I've read in a long long time. Everything is pitch perfect, from the typos to the guest bloggers (and I seriously hope someone is giving this person a book deal). Some of my favorite quotes:
- "Everybody knows that Cindy's a great cook (and NOT a recipe thief! Liberels will make up any excuse to trash us republicans. The McCain's have media people over ALL THE TIME! Who's to say that one of those food network jerks didn't steal that Passion Fruit Moose recipe from Cindy? Also, passion fruit seems like a weird thing to mix with moose. I've never had it, but it seems all Hawaiian or something. It might go better with pork. Maybe if we make a brand new country with them someday, I'll try it out.)"
- "... today a friend of mine sent me this article that she found on the official John Mccain and Sarah Palin website and it says right up top in big letters "Sarah Palin Will Take It To Petrotyrants."
okay, two things:
(a) Seriously, they expect me to fight a DINOSAUR!?!? Pardon the language but that is some scary sh**t." - "There has been so much talk about "vetting" that I don't want to add fuel to that fire. Frankly I think it is so ridiculous... You know what the number-one "vetting" rule is in John's campaign? When a vet is napping, do not wake him!! (meaning John, he is a Vet)"
- And then there is this whole entry - bear-y, bear-y funny.
4 comments:
Wow, that PalinDrome blog is hilarious. I love it. The "guest" bloggers are great. I liked this tidbit too. TEAL alert!
Oh god, I just clicked on the Bristol & Levi wedding registry and almost spat out my breakfast.
I'm glad you enjoyed it - it has provided me with hours of enjoyment this week. I honestly believe it can't be far off from the way she actually is off-camera (which, conveniently enough, the GOP is doing their best to make sure she is most of the time).
Ok. I only just found out about this blog from a link at Kate'n'Tom's site.
Ummmm. Palin doesn't believe in dinosaurs.
Post a Comment